A little late getting this post up, but here it is. Hope everyone's having a happy and/or productive holiday. We've had a couple good snowfalls in the last week, although it's high 30s today and raining.
Alice took the kids to see Yes Man with Jim Carrey the night of the 26th, and I spent the time reading Neil Gaiman's Graveyard Book--very cool story. I've also done quite a bit of writing and drawing.
- I currently have two short stories submitted, as well as one novel--still no word on any of these.
- I finished an SF short story, ended up just under 4k words.
- Since Wednesday, I've put down another 2k words on an all new novel, new world (nothing from the sea), new characters, and all that.
- I have a few details to work out and I'm done with a piece of art to be published on 09 sometime--more on that when I can tell about it.
- I've sketched out the next six panels for Saltwater Witch, and I should have them up on Monday.
Hope everyone's doing well and being creative!